WINTER-U 2015 : Meet the world in Poland & Ukraine!
Join week-long biggest Winter Jewish Gathering and experience its 5th season as never before!Meet world Jewish leaders, MP’s, ambassadors, diplomats and be the young international Jewish voice.
Discover Old Polish Capital – Krakow and its world famous Jewish and non-Jewish landmarks, meet the Jewish community of Krakow, join delegations from all over the world for the anniversary events under the honorable patronage of President of the Republic of Poland Bronislaw Komorowski.
Business & Personal Networking
Business & Advocacy Trainings
Cocktail receptions & theme parties every night
Kabalat Shabbat & Havdala
Workshops & lectures
Program for non-skiers
Join over the hundred Jewish youth and young adults (18-40) from more than 15 countries all over the World!
269€* if payed till January 18th,2015
2`999 – (UAH) for Ukrainian citizens
– 200 – discount for Ukrainian students 18-23 y.o. with valid National Student ID card (full-time tuition)
239 € for participants from Baltic countries
200 € for participants from FSU countries
*** You can pay supporter fee of your choice for helping other people participating and help to organization
+ 75 € single accommodation in double room
For security reasons the location details and name of the hotel will be announced only to the registered participants.
Make sure to register and pay till 28th of December if you need visa to Poland.
*New SPA hotel
*SPA center (swimming pool, sauna, massage room, gym etc.)
*Free Wi-Fi access
*Marvelous mount-view from every room
*Parking lot 24h security.
* The best ski resort in Ukraine – Bukovel for skiers (www.bukovel.com):
– 50 km ski slopes for all categories of skiers
– evening and night slopes
Accommodation details will only be available after completing registration for security purposes.
– 7 nights / 8 days accommodation in Krakow and Bukovel
– Double/ single room accommodation
– Half Board (HB) : Demi Pension (Petits déjeuners et repas du soir)
– Free return group transfers to Lviv and Ivano-Frankovsk railway station or airport
– Hotel SPA center
– Free visa support (if needed)
TRAVELING & GENERAL INFO
Sunday January, 25th
Lviv central railway station
Sunday January, 25th
Krakow central Train/Bus station